2. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies that we use
Mandatory cookies are used to support the navigation. Without these cookies, the website cannot be operated. These cookies do not collect any personal information that can be used for marketing purposes or to track your access to different websites. We use them to:
- increase the page speed of our website
- remember your cookie settings
- save your basket
- process online payments
- protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally
Functional cookies are used to provide website services and to remember your preferences. We use them to:
- remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or cookie preferences
- send information to third parties to enable services on our website (such as playing videos, registering, or displaying maps). The shared information is solely used for providing the requested service and is never used for any other purpose.
Performance cookies (Audience Measurement) are used to collect information about your website usage. All data is stored anonymously. We use them to:
- provide statistics on how our website is used
- see how effective our adverts are
- detect any errors that may occur
- test different designs of our website
Targeting/Marketing/Personalization cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. We use them to
- link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
- measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
Here is a list of some cookies installed on our website:
PrestaShop is an e-commerce solution and requires cookies to manage a user's basket and checkout status.
OneTrust is used to display the cookie banner and allows you to customize your cookie preferences.
PayPal is an online payment processing solution for internet businesses. It requires cookies for the processing of transactions.
Stripe is an online payment processing solution for internet businesses. It requires cookies for the processing of transactions.
This is an Audience Measurement Tool. It provides statistics on how the website is used.
Google cookies track the effectiveness of Google advertising campaigns. These cookies my also be used to identify your google account across sites to ensure a consistent experience when using Google products and plugins such as Google Maps or Google Search. These cookies may also gather data that can be used to show you more relevant advertising on Google platforms.
4. Cookie preferences
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.